Quote of the Day

"I don't create controversies. They're there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention." - Charles Barkley

Monday, March 23, 2009

Pre. Medan Trip

Yeah ! Finally we r going oversea for a trip. When i 1st join USM doing Urban & Regional Planning, i was expecting tonnes of trips to places that i had never been before to see and observe how other people plans there environment, planning standards and guidelines. But how wrong was I, all i got was location that i have to go and do assignment, and yet it was no fun at all.

For my final year, our studio has finally organized a trip to foreign country which is Medan, Indonesia. We are all going on 23/3/2009-27/3/2009, boarding airasia flight.

We r going to places like Danau Toba (Lake Tobe, largest lake in Indonesia with an island that is the size of Singapore), Siposo poso waterfall, Berastagi, Active Volcano at both MT. sibayak and MT. Sinabung and local markets that sell anything from daily groceries to anything u can imagine.

Ok lah, go already come back only tell u all how lah !

All packed and ready to go.

So wish me a good and happy trip ! I will blog about this trip when i come back, till then i will be offline !

Ciao !!

No comments: